Sunday, February 1, 2009

Important message from The Stamping Post

It is with great sadness that I am sending out this note. Due to the economic situation I am going to have to close the store. It has been a great pleasure getting to know all of you.

We will be holding our February classes. Kim will be moving her Felt Flowers calss to Feb. 14th, at 12:30 pm.

I will not be having the 20 card class on March 21st, but I have several of the cards done. I am going to have these available for you to come in and make them when it is convenient for you. The cost will be $1.00 per card. I will have this available while supplies last. Please call to set up a time. (218) 624-4722.

I do not have a definate closing date, but I figure it will be towards the end of March. Thank you everyone for your support over the last 12 years. I wish you all a wonderful 2009.

Sue